Respecting what is established in current legislation, MENORCA EN MOTO S.C. (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected in MENORCA EN MOTO S.C. is: MENORCA EN MOTO S.C., with NIF: J06983530, whose representative is: EMILIANO MARTIN CANTON ARBORNO (hereinafter, Data Controller). His contact details are as follows:
Address: Carre Eivissa, number 28
Contact phone: +34 647086476
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by MENORCA EN MOTO, through the forms extended on its pages, will be incorporated and will be processed in our file in order to be able to facilitate , expedite and fulfill the commitments established between MENORCA EN MOTO and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to attend to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- the purpose: the personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.< /li>
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
The categories of data that are treated in MENORCA EN MOTO are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. MENORCA EN MOTO undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of the them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation performed.
The personal data is collected and managed by MENORCA EN MOTO in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out. or to attend to a request or query.
Similarly, the data may be used for a personalization, operational and statistical commercial purpose, and activities of the corporate purpose of MENORCA EN MOTO, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered. to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 1 YEAR, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of your personal data lawfully by MENORCA EN MOTO. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
MENORCA EN MOTO undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because MENORCA EN MOTO cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to report and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it make information accessible.
The User has MENORCA EN MOTO and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not MENORCA EN MOTO is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific data from personal nature and the treatment that MENORCA EN MOTO has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which which were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive of the Data Controller your personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Right to object: It is the User’s right not to carry out the processing of your personal data or the processing thereof by MENORCA EN MOTO ceases.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the creation of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-WEB ADDRESS”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Domicile for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Carre Eivissa, num 28
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than MENORCA EN MOTO, and therefore are not operated by MENORCA EN MOTO. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).